Friday, 4 August 2017

Outfit: Oh My Ra

 Oh My Ra!
This Monster High playsuit is perfection!! <3

 I'm a MH doll collector ( -or used to be :'( )
I love the collection I own and they watch over us everyday
on our bookshelf :)

 and yes this is the same hair ....
lime crime hair dye (gargoyle) died in the first wash
and turned into plain blue...
>:(





Eye shadow (aka my highlighters) on dark matte lipstick.











Scary wörm 
:S







Insert peach emoji here ;'D

Did I mention this playsuit is the best???
It makes me feel like a peach :D

playsuit: thrifted
shoes: underground

There he is!
The manster :D

He is really good at showing the way
and he is really strong.













Danger this way!



hat: hand me down
tank top: old + diy
pants: thrifted
suspenders: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color! I never had a Monster High Doll but, I like them more than Barbie :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thanks :D <3
      hehe I agree :) I love their different face shapes!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!