Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Outfit: Eyeballs and Rainbows


It was time for more eyeballs and more rainbow colours.

It was windy and my hair was wild.
Or at least as wild as it was possible for her.
:)

Remember the last time I did this makeup..?
I already have a need to wear it again :)



Does my hair look pale yellow or just plain blond? 
^ - ^;



These mummified eye balls are not freezing.
They have such fluffy and warm clothing on!






eye balls: candy
skirt: black milk
shoes: jeremy scott adidas (second hand)
leg warmers: hand me down + diy

He was keeping an eye on me...

So innocent!

So majestic!



I can't remember if he was a bear or an Amnesia monster...
but he's scary still !! :0




Ilar, you old fox!

hat: christy's london
goggles: hand me down
vest: thrifted
pants: old + diy

4 comments:

  1. Your hairstyle is perfection!!!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYYOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww ^ 3 ^ thank you dear, Adi <3

      Delete
  2. (Protection from) Evil eye -paidat on ihania ja sopii todellakin tuon hiustyylin kanssa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihiiii :D jee, kiitos kirppu!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!