Sunday, 11 June 2017

Outfit: Basic Barbie Office Ken

Oh hey! I didn't see you there.

 
It was sooo much fun to dress up in (barbie) PINK <3 and plastic!!
can't wait to do it again :)


Things are getting easier in our life
but there's still so much to do that we feel like we are getting nothing done...
you know the feeling right :S ?

We think we can share our happy "life update" with you soon :)








Pink lipstick feels so daring to me.




Baagi was checking... if the lighting was okay :D
And I was tying laces of my pumps.
Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't take the forest walk with these cute pumps * ^ *
but I wore them for you!
<3

And this was the picture when I was taking my pumps off :'D

skirt: black milk
barbie backpack: thrifted
leggings: black milk
pumps: minna parikka
choker: etsy

He said he's an office Ken.
Because of the glasses... ;)




I dyed Ilar's old t-shirt his favourite colour: Hemulen.





He loves it when I brush and braid his hair.
So this happened :)
I watch Youtube hairstyle videos to get inspired... and I try to get better! :D







Jes...
;)

shirt: old + diy
scarf: mystery old
pants: thrifted
glasses: gift


Happy weekend friends!! <3

Overwatch reference and cute frog? Yes, please.

10 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!