Thursday, 11 May 2017

Outfit: the Cloud and the Sun

 I'm the cloud and Baagi is the sun.

 Yeah... that's not my middle finger... it's my ring finger
-with no ring! 
Because who needs rings, right!! ;) <3

 Last week was so sunny I was afraid of burning.
The week before that was snowing.
This week starts with hailstorm...

We saw a yellow butterfly a couple of days ago. Hope it's doing fine... :'(







 Quack!
Shooting on our balcony is... challenging ^ - ^;















 popcorn top: thrifted
bloomers: kitty dearest (hand made/indie)
shoes: irregular choice




Male witch power!
Or maybe... he's a wizard :0






Ilar is always like this :'D
He is my little rascal friend.

Onion.

shirt: hand me down + diy
shorts: hand me down + diy

10 comments:

  1. Ihanan keväiset pastellinen värimaailma, ja nuo kengät on upeat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihiii kiitos :D ihana kirppu <3

      Delete
  2. LOVE this color scheme!! Those bloomers are super cute too.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe <3 :D so happy to hear that!! thank you, Dulce <3

      Delete
  3. That top is so beautiful. I love the style and texture! The socks-shoes combo is gorgeous! Perfect hair! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ w ^ awww!!!! <3 thank you so much for your kindness

      Delete
  4. Cloud is such a perfect description for this one. It's so dreamy and soft...I love it!
    I also really like some of the close-ups you have here. They show a lot more of the hair which looks so cool together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you for the kind words, dear Kyris :)
      so happy to read your comment!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!