Saturday, 25 March 2017

Outfit: Snowy Sweater

We don't have snow here (atm ;))
I even changed into a lighter coat today! :D
but we still have some snowy day pics for you <3

My mother randomly gave me this sweater this winter...
and I love it :D
Winter vibes <3

Husky bag is wintery too, right? 
;)


Husky is singing to us.
The husky song.




beret: thrifted
teddy scarf: thrifted
jumper: hand me down
skirt: thrifted
leggings: black milk

Red and blue are such a lovely combo!



This vest screams winter :)
Ilar loves the desing!






vest: thrifted
pants: thrifted
suspenders: thrifted
scarf: hand me down

6 comments:

  1. Your outfits are always so coordinated!! Also, I'm really loving that teddy bear scarf :3
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww <3 thank you so much :D i love it too!

      Delete
  2. Liksom perinteiset hiihtoasut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so adorable. I love your mix in prints and the oversized sweater is super cute. I love the patterns. Your dude looks awesome, too! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^____^ thank you so much, dear Anna <3 happy to hear that!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!