Saturday, 5 November 2016

Outfit: Penguins Turn Green When They Are Frozen

 When I was a kid 
I was told that people think polar bears live in Finland.
It was super weird and quite depressing at the same time.
I wish they lived here.
And I wish penguins lived here too.

Fun fact! We learned today that there're polar bears in some Finnish zoos...
Poor things :'( 

 
All the cool animals live in Lapland (no polar bears tho!).
We have bobcats here... but I have never seen one :(  
I've only seen squirrels... they are cute!

 :-D





cardigan:
skirt: black milk
leggings: black milk
t-shirt: ilars

10 comments:

  1. I'm really loving that cardigan!
    We have coyotes, snakes, and crazy squirrels but most just hang out in the mountains. x)

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg wow :D sounds wild!! <3
      thanks Adi ^.^

      Delete
  2. I love squirrels! We don't have them here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww... yeah they are cute :) and some of them are so friendly it's scary ;D

      Delete
  3. Ihana villatakki! Pingviinit on niin hauskoja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fall look! I love it!!
    Squirrels are all too common here too :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE AS ALWAYS !!! YOu Look like Pippi Langstrumpf x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Susan <3 aww that makes me so happy!! :D :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!