Friday, 16 September 2016

Outfit: Working Babby Sailor

 This was my work outfit at Taff (Turku animated film festival).
I wanted to look extra cute and I guess people liked it :)
We got to pose in a few pics :D haha

 So yeah,
we took these pics right after we got home.
Hence the yellow lighting and front door... ^ - ^ ;



 Dreaming of becoming a great animator... 
ahhh * . * <3


 My nail polish is always chipped 0 __ o
sorry not sorry!
;')



hat: tiny moon
dress: black milk
skirt: black milk
leggings: kaksitvå
collar: thrifted
lipstick: colour pop (mr blonde)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow you have such cute unique style! I love the skirt and your lipstick <3
    http://www.britishmermaid.com/2016/09/a-pom-nose-dress-and-finding-who-i-am.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the fish-scaled skirt!<33

    GIVEAWAY: VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay glad you like it ^ w ^ thanks, Adi <3

      Delete
  3. Rad mix in prints. Perfect collar! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!