Monday, 15 August 2016

Outfit: Babby Lump

 My favourite Scottish style beret was lost for like 8 months ;___;
I missed it so much!
But Ilar found it! Yay!! ; w ;

It was on his computer desk's shelf.
No idea how it got there 0_o ;

 And I had to wear it right away!
So happy :D

 We found these charcoal pebbles...
We don't play with the fire.
Really.

Hair is getting more pastelly.





 I got excited about using a lip stain as blush.
Added some on the bridge of my nose too ^ - ^

It was so hot when we took these pics 
but I didn't get burned, yay!

 Best princess <3

 beret: thrifted
collar: thrifted
dress: black milk
tights: Teja Jamilla (etsy)
shoes: gift

This is how a Nordic koala bear looks like.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha I've had this happen to me too with favorite garments! x)
    I really love the last photo!! So pretty.<3

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so tragic :'D
      awww thank you so much, Adi <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those leggings! And I love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always used lip stain for my cheek in my life X)) I guess i'm too lazy to buy actual blush on XD Your pastelly hair looks sooo cute, love it! x
    Also love your pompom beret!:D and the tights is way beyond cute<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D oh cool! I'm super into it atm!! Wish I had started using it sooner.
      aww thanks so much, Rafa! > w <

      Delete
  4. Best dress ever. <3 LSP!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES :D she's the queen!!!
      thank you, Anna <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!