Friday, 26 August 2016

Lavender Hair Outfits







Street Cubs 

I think we had a fun fun dressing up (hair) month.
My fave looks from both of us was the doll act one :)
Ilar's story (in the post) made me laugh so much too :'D

Ilar's fave looks are Lind's Space Koala Attack and Suspicious Doll Act for himself. It was hard decision.

Which one did you like? 
 Or what has been your favourite style you've been wearing yourself?
^ - ^


We are working at the animation festival tomorrow again.
It's fun but we are sooo tired when we get home ;D hehe

8 comments:

  1. Lila on tosi ihanan lempeä väri, joten kaikki sopii siihen! :) Toi Desigual-takki on upea! Suomen säähän suhteutettuna takit on itse asiassa aika tärkeitä... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kauniisti sanottu :D Kiitos!
      haha, valitettavan totta ^ w *

      Delete
  2. Its never a dull moment with you two and I love it! The hair in all of the looks was definitely awesome! So hard to chose but I think my favorite outfit is the Suspicious Doll Act. Those outfits are just so incredible!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that just made my day :D thank you so much, Rebecca! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  3. You two are simply magical! My fav look is tied b/w the first two :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you are too! <3
      Thank you, Dulce ^ - ^

      Delete
  4. Looking great! You two are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!