Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Outfit: Little Troll and the Werebear

 A Nordic troll in its natural habitat.




 I mixed this lipstick...
so my blue lips are a little lighter this time :')

 This necklace is one of my faves! It's so precious <3
A used Moomin stamp ; w ; cutest idea ever!!!

 This hair colour is acting so magically :0
it's turning pink.
And we used mainly reds... I like it :D






 top: old
necklace: 
bumbag: old
skirt: black milk
leggings: black milk
shoes: second hand (adidas by jeremy scott)

 I found a wild werebear in the woods!

 He was friendly :)

 I really like him :)







Did he turn bat in the end? o.O

hat: thrifted
vest: thrifted
suspenders: thrifted
jackte: thrifted
shoes: irregular choice

4 comments:

  1. That little fanny pack is everything. So cute! <3 Love your makeup and your dude's blazer! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ w ^ <3 ^ 3 ^ <3
      thank you, Anna dearest!!

      Delete
  2. the fanny pack is so cute^^ ahhh how I miss wearing fanny pack:< I had a fanny pack with mickey mouse on it lmao:^) But it's gone now>:(
    you look so nice with sleeveless turtleneck^o^)/ turtleneck is the best!!>:D
    Also love the little spikes on your hair...so cute>,<
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^//w//^ aww! you are so kind to me <3 thank you so much! ; w ;

      aww! mickey mouse fanny pack would look so amazing on you * o * it's a shame that we throw away things that we think we don't need anymore :<
      but maybe you'll find an even more amazing fanny pack one day ò w ó sending you good vibes!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!