Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Outfit: C'thun the rainbow goddess of chaos

"My dreaming ends, your nightmare begins" -C'thun
(C'thun is an evil old god from Warcraft game universe.
In games it whispers things to you. It was really scary for a child.)

 
 We have these couple of years old eyeball candies and I just had to put one in my hair...
so this happened ^ w ^
and Ilar was like" ... is that C'thun?"
I didn't plan it but -yeah, it's C'thun, the god of chaos.


"Your friends will abandon you"



 
"Death is close..."





"Your heart will explode"


Last look wasn't too colourful but...
I'm back in rainbow business ;) <3
Colours overload feels like home to me.




"You are already dead"

brain shirt: black milk
tights: old
brooch: thrifted
sneakers: adidas by jeremy scott

6 comments:

  1. Joyous insanity. Hahaha. Radness. Brains and eyeballs. Yes! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR OMG<333 THE SPIKES AND THE EYEBALL?!!! UBER CUTE>,<
    and the brainshirt omg>,< way too cute omg omg omg!!>,<
    I kinda feel you! wearing colorful outfit makes me feel happy^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you like it :D <3 thank you, Rafa!
      yay for colourful happiness ;DD

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! ;A; This look is perfect.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ; w ; aww, glad you like it, Dulce!!! thank you<3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!