Friday, 13 May 2016

Outfit: Soft Pastel Cream

 
 We've really been enjoying the sun light and longer days <3
It makes me the happiest when we've been able to take long walks in the woods after school.
Summer is coming!
I'm so happy :D



 This was one of those days when I just threw on some clothes 
and ended up really liking them.
Go, me! ^ w ^







 I wore these leggings once when we were visiting my aunt.
She complimented my leggings and I was wearing a dress.
So of course I wanted to show her these awesome details 
and lifted my dress.
"Oh... I didn't know you could do that with leggings." She said slowly and calmly.

 You could wear thick leggings as pants so yeah :') 
I never feel bad if my skirt lifts because of random gusts or something.
If you can't see my panties... I'm safe ;) haha

So safe...!

 My soft ice cream beanie.
Or my sister's ^w^
I bought one with choco vanilla flavours and my sis' bought this one.
Then for some unknown reason we switched them.
:D
Team soft ice cream!



 
 lipstick: colour pop (mr blonde)
leggings: black milk
pokemon skirt: hello sweetie store
shoes: moon boot
pink shirt: thrifted
glasses: andy wolf
soft ice cream beanie: neff

6 comments:

  1. OMG*A* THAT WISDOM TEETH CHOKER...IS...IS...IS LIKE THE BEST CHOKER I'VE EVER SEEN....omg
    (is that wisdom teeth or the ribbon's leg??idk lol BUT IT'S SO CUTE)
    and...is the furry collar is detachable? i never seen a person wearing shirt with furry collar...and i think it's a cool af idea!! omg your mix n match skill<3 LET ME HAVE ITTTT *steals some* x))
    i often wear black tights since i don't really like the way my legs look like, and it so safe!! just like wearing thick leggings as pants, and ofc since my parents against me showing my legs lolX))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss it's a tooth :D I love it too >w< and I'm so happy that you like it! :D yay!
      aww, you are the cutest! ^ 3 ^ <3
      Parents are so weird sometimes... 0_o; I always wear leggings even in the summer too... and my parents don't like that :') haha!

      Delete
  2. *A* that hat is the cutest!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors on you. :DDD Adorable hat! Rad leggings! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, that's awesome! :D thank you, Anna <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!