Sunday, 15 May 2016

Outfit: Blue n Yellow Tiger


 
The way of the tiger is true.

My long time favourite colour has been blue all though it has been shifting. 
My new favourite is yellow.
So why not to combine the two.

Yellow bears.. or whatever. 


Perfect shirt for this colour combo.
The print is so crazy too... I like it.

We found a strange tree.

 It looked like a hiisi (eng. nature spirit or sprite)

Can you see its face? 



These leggings are so comfy... Because they are so loose :D
I always use them on my periods...




Look at my happy goofy face! o.O
I laugh a lot irl so this is quite accurate...


beanie: running koala
suspenders: ilar's (ninja)
shirt: mom's..?
jacket: thrifted
leggings: kaksitvå
haribo: thirfted

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, cool looking face on the tree. Also love the print of your shirt!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D haha! thank you, dear Dulce <3 ^ w ^

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!