Sunday, 29 May 2016

Life update & art: My latest test animation

This is what I've been doing lately. Nothing else really ^ . ^;
It took 1,5 week for me to make this.
They didn't give us more time to work on it (tell you the truth ;)). But it was just enough!
We were supposed to "show what we've learned this Spring" with this test animation.

miss Donut Head and the Lil Bunny from Linda Sofia on Vimeo.


There's still sooo many things I've got to fix in this little animation
but I thought it'd be fun to share it with you guys now already ^ - ^
Hope you enjoy it! 
<3

I did it with Tv paint. Love Tv paint!
We're going to buy us a Tv paint soon too :D Can't wait!

I worked on it from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and sometimes to 6:30.
Then my brain said: "Stop it... I just can't anymore"
The last 2 days I've been so tired * ^ * now my brain has had time to rest.
Poor brain!

But I'm so happy and grateful.
 This Spring I've learned so much about traditional animating.
And most important that I've learned is to be more of a perfectionist about my animations.
It's the only way to get really good at it.
Practice makes perfect!

Have a nice weekend, buddies Y (^ w ^) Y

6 comments:

  1. Ah love this! You're so talented, I wish I could animate so much!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you are too kind to me, haha :D thank you so much <3 glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Awww. So adorable. Cried right into that doughnut. Haha. Awesome job! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY glad you like it :D <3 thank you!

      Delete
  3. Todella ihana!!! :) Niin söpöt hahmot ja tarina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ - ^ jeee! kiva että tykkäsit, kirppu! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!