Friday, 8 April 2016

Outfit: Sad Dolls wear Black

 
 This dress is from my B&W era...
It wasn't a long one.
; )

 

 
 I want to go play 
but we've still got so much homework to do :(

 This dress is so warm!
It'd be perfect for winter if it was a little longer...
My butt freezes in it 
( > A < )




 I feel this hair colour gets better and better after every wash.
To me it looks so natural and seeing it in the mirror makes me happy 
^ - ^


 
 Mermaids and dolls are bffs.

Eek! I see spider!

bow: old
collar: thrifted
dress: minna parikka
leggings: black milk
tights: old
lipstick: colour pop (koala)
socks: ...

8 comments:

  1. AAAAAhhh!! lindi!you look so gothic lolita-ish!<333 It's so dolly and dreamy:^)
    The dress itself is a dream to me, it's so cute<33
    AAAAAAAAAA love eeverything in this outfit of yours, the leggings + lace tights.. is so perfect:^) and the missmatched socks<33

    you're a real genius! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ; w ; <3 awwww!!! thank you so much ; 0 ; that's so nicely said!!! <3
      I'm glad you like the dress :D I really like it too but wear it too rarely.

      <3 you are too kind, my friend!! >w< thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. The fade in your hair is perfection!
    I also really like the lace and mermaid combination. ^.^

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that you think so, Adi <3 :D
      heehee yay <3 thank you!! ^ 3 ^

      Delete
  3. Love that collar! Awesome dress <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, the color black can be so comforting at times.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you are so right :D <3 thank you ^-^

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!