Sunday, 3 April 2016

Outfit: It's nap time, Lindworm!

 We love taking naps. Hours long naps.
Napping is the best <3

 This is my stay home outfit.
Staying home is the best too!
We do it all the time *___*

 
 I really like my glasses but I always forget to wear them ; ^ ;
The glasses slide down my nose all the time... Makes me feel like a nerd... 
And it's amazing :'D

 



 These masks are so warm and lovely!
Perfect for winter <3



shorts: kitty dearest
glasses: andy wolf
shirt: ilar's
anti-dust mask: ebay

10 comments:

  1. taking naps is the best!!! but i often feels weird after waking up from naps...but still, i love naps so much!! the mickey hands top is so cool><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :DD haha, yeah that's so true o_0 we quite often fall asleep again because it feels so weird :'D It's fun that kids think that it's always a new day when day wake up... and I still feel like that C:

      aww thanks >w< I think so too ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha. That face mask is so perfect. Love your hair! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear Anna ( > v < ) <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Heffalump!! I love napping and staying at home too :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so cool!
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!