Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Outfit: Good bye, Teddy!

 It's still sweater weather in Finland 
(at least to me ;))
 All rain and no flowers make Lind a dull girl ; _ ; 

But good thing is that I don't have to say good bye 
to my sweater collection just yet.

 This jumper is not an exception,
it's from my mom's closet 
*//////*
and I love it so much!

 

 
 In this lighting you can see that it's an old old jumper.
And even more precious ^ w ^

 

 "Lighting is everything" 
;)


 I drew some teddies on my face.
I used matte lipsticks as "paint", hehe!

 This backpack teddy is called Mary btw.
We're good friends!

 I've been dreaming about owning a tiara.
While I'm a tiaraless princess this teddy crown has to do the trick.

I haven't worn it to school yet... When it get warm I have to >w<
(I wore it in high school when we had a graduation party but that doesn't count ;D) 


 

 
 jumper: mom's
skirt: old (sisley's)
leggings: black milk
socks: ??
teddy ears: claire's (old too)
teddy backpack: thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Radness. Love the leggings and the hand tattoo. ;D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;D haha <3 thank you so much!!!! >w<

      Delete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM G THIS IS MY FAVORITE OUTFIT OF YOURS OMG:^)!!
    It got the festive vibe:^) just seeing this outfit kinda reminds me of Christmas!
    AAAAahhh i really love the sweater:^) omg it's so cute:^) IT'S SO CUUTEEE!:^)
    also that bear crown is the epitome of cuteness:^)! you wore it to graduation party?:O wow I can imagine how cool it is...:O!

    I envy your makeup skill>,< I can't even draw eyeliner quickly lol let alone draw some cute bears on my cheek...:O It's so creative and cute oh em jiii!! and those lipstick as eyeliner...ahhh totally should try it, but I'll try it as a eyeshadow lol, I've been craving for red eyeshadow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Rafa <3<3<3 thank you soooo much for your always so wonderful comments!!

      I'm soooo happy to hear that this is your favourite >w< aww!! so sweet! Never thought it looked so festive but now I'll happily think about that everytime I wear it ;D

      aw I'm so flattered <3 ^//.//^ I feel like I have so much to learn still when it comes to makeup. So glad to hear that they look lovely to you, yay!! :D
      Oh yeah, red eyeshadow is the prettiest <3 I have just ones that are more of an orange :/
      can't wait to see you with red eyeshadow <3 ^ w ^ <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!