Friday, 18 March 2016

Outfit: the Red black cat

Red and black is quite a unique colour combo for me even tho it's so basic...
I guess I found it somewhat scary >A< 

I'm all about rainbows and sunshine you know ;') 

Talking about sunshine...
It was the most horrible weather today ; ___ ;
It... snowed. And it was cold and windy. Where's my Spring hiding?

We've been dreaming about getting back to shooting outfits outside but...
it's not looking promising.

Oh well!





I'm such a badass in red and black.




scarf: gift (second hand)
dress: thrifted
skirt: black milk
black cat backpack: thrifted
necklace + rings: claire's (old)
cardigan: old
tights: even older
socks: ...

2 comments:

  1. You always have the greatest accessories. Love that kitten backpack!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ w ^ aww yay!! Thank you so much <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!