Thursday, 10 March 2016

Outfit: Mermaid Slayer

Sailors aren't always gentlemen...

Poor Lagoona Blue. She was too pretty.
I needed to be able to carry her beauty around with me wherever I go.
 She's my shrunken head mermaid now.








Another story about my clothes being old :')
This dress is from my childhood.

It's creepy that it fits me so well now -because, you know, I have grown quite a bit since then.
Sigh, poor 90's kids and their over sized clothes ;)

I didn't like this dress as a kid btw.
I felt uncomfortable wearing dresses.




Ahoy!

Yoho...

hat: tiny moon
collar: thrifted
Monster High necklace: DIY
dress: old
bag: thrifted
tights: Teja Jamilla
lipstick: eccentric cosmetics

6 comments:

  1. Omg that necklace. Scary and cool at the same time. Hehe. :D Rad tights!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D <3 so glad you like it, Anna <3

      Delete
  2. Greatest title for this post! Mermaid love!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 aww, I'm so flattered <3 thank you so much! :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!