Monday, 7 March 2016

Outfit: Heart Bear Farmer

Finally I was able to thrift overalls that fit me :D
I'm so happy!!

I don't know if you can tell from pictures but my hips are quite wide
which makes it a bit more challenging to find pants that fit nicely.
But yeah, I was so lucky ^ w ^

Now we just need to find Ilar overalls too so that we can match ;')
It's our mission.


Look! I've got a new backpack :)
The teddy is so sympathetic because it looks kinda old, aww <3




Cupid Teddy. I used to wear mascots this way 
when I was a teenager and used to wear jeans.

Now that I have these overalls I can start wearing mascots again ^___^

Hi!

 My grandma sent us two of these chocolate lollies as a Valentine's gifts
("Friend's day" Ystävänpäivä in Finnish).
It was such a cute surprise!

 We're in progress of getting to know (and tolerate) each other.

 I love Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks <3
They are the best!!
And this shade is so unique. I'm amazed.


shirt: old
overalls: thrifted
teddy backpack: thrifted
teddy key chain: gift
lipstick: jeffree star (dirty money)


8 comments:

  1. Charming and cute. It's a style of outfit I would imagine more for little girls but your youthful and playful charm makes is appropriate for you too. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to read this comment from you :D
      It really means a lot to me! (especially because it's you who says so ;))
      Thank you so much, Kyris!!

      Delete
  2. Wow your style is so unique!
    And that overall must be very comfy :)

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Monique! :D
      Yeah, it's pretty nice :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, I'm dying to find a pair of overalls too. Lucky you!! Teddy bears are so cuddly :3
    In Mexico, we celebrate "dia de la amistad" which also translates as "friend's day"!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I was so hyped! Wishing you the best of luck to find overalls too >.< <3

      yay!!! that's so lovely :D thank you for letting us know <3<3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!