Saturday, 5 March 2016

Outfit: Edward the Booble + hair video

Inspired by Edward the Booble from the Moomins.
He was a gigantic sea dragon that Moomin pappa met when he was young and very brave.

Edward isn't the smartest one 
but he enjoys the little things in life, bathing for example.




Edward is a scaly dragon so -freckles GO!

Sea creatures.



This is my take on Edward's wild mane :) 

I painted my claws.



Skirt: black milk
Leggings: black milk
Shirt: old

_________________________________________________________________________________

Check this video about us dyeing our hair to yellow green!
Such a lovely hair colour.
(Video is little old, we forget to share it in our blog)


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love that pattern on the skirt! :D

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you!!! :D I love it too <3 ^-^ <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!