Monday, 8 February 2016

Outfit: She's making a Peach Skin suit

My hair faded to this peachy orange colour so I wanted to wear a peachy peach outfit.

 

I normally would wear this playsuit with a skirt...
because the ''stylish'' seam makes it look like I'm having the camel toe moment 
* ^ *

But I can wear it on its own when I'm just chilling at home and want to look cute ;)






The print in these socks always makes me smile :D



playsuit: Minna Parikka
socks (rip tights): Les queues de sardines
collar: make me loco (etsy)

6 comments:

  1. This peachy color is simply exquisite!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 and so are you my friend!!!! :D <3

      Delete
  2. Super cute romper! Love the socks! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lind. I found your lovely online home and am truly enjoying the stories behind your wonderful posts. Keep doing your thing my creatively lovely friend.

    XxKaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, dear KaSonndra ^-^ <3 happy to hear that!!
      You are always so kind and awesome!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!