Saturday, 20 February 2016

Outfit: Clashing Pokémon

It's clashing time!
I guess there was some kind of "fashion rule" for not wearing stuff like 
bleached white and natural white together.
 As you might have noticed I'm so against stupid "rules" and I'm all about having fun.
   
So matching light yellow and white makes me giggle.
They clash and it looks so exciting in my eyes  
Ö w Ö 
I kinda like it... a lot!




 When team Rocket met Ash Ketchum.
 Fun times.

 Can't decide... 
do I wanna be the very best, pokémon Master 
or a member of the coolest team, team Rocket?
 

 It's still freckles season.
btw



top: hello sweetie store
skirt: hello sweetie store

6 comments:

  1. This is the most perfect two-piece in the world!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, Adi! <3<3 why you always so lovely!!! ^ 3 ^ <3 <3

      thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. The two pieces go together so well! I love the prints! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so!!! :D thank you so much, Anna <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!