Thursday, 7 January 2016

Outfit: Tamagotchi Kid


We're suffering with the boring white wall 
so Ilar decided to decorate it with his old bathrobe and our pike perch John.

This sight reminded us from summer cottages... 
which isn't something we love but it did give my outfit nice contrast :)




I wasn't feeling the happiest that day so I drew rainbows on my face.
It always helps ;)


This was the first tamagotchi that I played with.
It's a cute little dinosaur :)
You could play rock, paper, scissors with the baby dino.

My tattoo was still healing when we took these pics.
We'll show closeups from our new tattoos for sure :D









bow: lavender latte
hair clips: ebay
sock: hello sweetie store
shirt: thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Aww, feel better!!<333
    Tamagotchi's were so fun to play with!
    Can't wait to see the tattoo. :3

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi <3 (^//v//^) <3
      Yeah, it's amazing how many hours you could spend playing with it :D

      Delete
  2. Nostalgia and rainbow makeup!! Love, love, love!!! ♡♡♡
    I dressed up as a tamagotchi this past halloween yet I never actually owned one (I had a gigapet instead). I saw new tamagotchi models on sale at the store last month and was so tempted to by myself one but couldn't bc I was buying gifts for everyone else.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nostalgia is the word ^-^ <3<3
      That sounds amazing!!! I'd love to see you as a tamagotchi!! :D
      >w< it's so lovely that they do new versions of our childhood toys. They always excite me too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!