Sunday, 24 January 2016

Outfit: Sushi Tony

I felt like haven't been clashing crazy prints enough lately 
so here we go :D 


Let me introduce you Tony the cereal Tiger <3
He's missing the backpack straps but I can use him as a handbag.



Sometimes it feels too serious to me to post only "good shots" 
so I try to include these happy moments ("not so good shots")
when Ilar cracks me up while shooting.






Sushi! 
It kinda feels weird to wear this print because we don't eat fish anymore.
Lets imagine that those are paprika sushi ;)


I'm not sure how to call this makeup look
 but it reminds me of 101 Dalmatians gone rainbow.




I tried to make the classic cat face : P

Did you see this coming?
I'm still scared of these pictures >A<

Handbag: thrifted
collar: thrifted
shirt: thrifted
peplum skirt: Black Milk
sushi skirt: Minga London

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup!!! Also loving the print of your shirt. Candid shots are my fav :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D yayayay so happy to hear that from you, Dulce <3 Thank youu <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!