Saturday, 30 January 2016

Outfit: Red means do not eat Me

 
I'm a poisonous moth girl.

 
 Even if I'm wearing two dresses at the same time I might not feel or look feminine.

It amazing how much adding a vest and combing your hair back 
does to your outfit.
It's nothing radical but I look so different in my opinion.


 I love these knight princess tights! <3 They are really old.
The harness type of print is so dreamy.
* . *


<3 Tove Jansson
 

 I had a painting moment...
:')


I ate His liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. 



 
shirt: thrifted
vest: old
brooch/medal: katariina guthwert
necklace: kooky gems
red dress: ivana helsinki
bee print dress: black milk
tights: old

Ilar is dreaming of warmer weather.
Maybe this red shirt can lure the sun back. 

Face so cold and distant but outfit is something barbershop quartet would wear.



 



How they can do this to me!? Why?!!
Why can't I sing a note!?

shirt: thrifted (marimekko)
mothman patch: maiden voyage
pants: lind's old

8 comments:

  1. Really interesting outfits! I had no idea it was even two dresses from looking at it, as it almost combines seamlessly to look like one dress. The vest is also a nice touch and you managed to layer very without looking bulky at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your opinions, Kyris! :)
      Thank you for this lovely comment <3

      Delete
  2. what a lovely post my dear
    and thanks so much for the comment
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the hairdo and vest are what complete it. :) Great outfits!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so happy to hear that <3 I was a bit unsure about the vest, so... <3<3
      Thank you, Adi friend <3 >w<

      Delete
  4. I love the way your sleeves jut out like wings. Radness. :D Awesome necklace, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so nice :D Thank you, Anna <3 ^v^

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!