Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Outfit: Pokémon Spring

Last night snow started melting. It hit our window pretty hard every time when piece of
snow fell down. I couldn't sleep because it sounded scary :(
Wish it was spring already 
* ^ *

This baby green Pokémon printed set 
gives me happy Spring vibes, yay!








These collars are the best 
^ V ^


So much cuteness!

Ilar thinks my hairstyle looks like Mai's (from Avatar Aang) from this angle.
"It's kinda emo."
: ' D
Set: Hello Sweetie Store
Hair accessories: ebay

6 comments:

  1. You always have the best dresses. <3 I love the print and collar!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    It's warmed up so much already here as well. I was actually hoping to have more time for some cold style winter outfits but at least the weather is pleasant to good outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kyris!! :D

      Oh yeah, I understand :) It's bearable to go outside but it's sooo slippery now ;^; I feel like a grandma.

      Delete
  3. Love every little detail!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!