Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Outfit: Dreamin Moomin


We've been so bad at sleeping lately.
Taking only naps in the nigh time and sleeping all day.
We've become vampires.

I wish we lived in the Moomin valley so we could live the way we pleased.
... and we'd hybernate.

This dress was made by my dear sister.
It was a lovely surprise bday present for me a couple of years ago.
It's so pretty :D I love the colours.



This little fellow was also made by my sister. Thank you again, sis <3
It's the monster from Moomin's feverish nightmare.

I love the fact that it's easy to tell that the monster (kappa) is designed by Japanese people.
We just had a talk about how lovely it is that Moomin anime combines both Finnish and Japanese cultures in a loveliest way.

Would love to live in the Moomin valley <3









Hat: tiny moon
dress: diy (gift)
necklace: diy (gift)
shirt: thrifted

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on the dress. I love the print! Super cute necklace, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you <3 I love the dress tooo ^.^

      Delete
  2. Your sister has wonderful taste! And wishing you some amazing sleep; heaven knows we all news it. ^.^

    VEGETARIAN COURTESY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;w; thank you, dear friend <3 you are such a kind mermaid!
      I'll tell her that <3<3<3

      Delete
  3. The dress is so lovely!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yay!! Thank you so much, Dulce <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!