Friday, 15 January 2016

Outfit: The curse of Osiris + New Video: How We Dye Our Hair

 
New hair!! Yay!


This design was inspired by honeycombs.
Honeycombs are so magical.






"..."



This bracelet is from the time when Ilar was a wild rock n roll dude.
(Now he's an old softie :))

;)

vest: thrifted
shirt: kill star


Like a Sphinx 

I'm not sure about you but I think green blush looks quite natural with this hairstyle/colour :')






I'm sooo in love with this colour scheme :D
The dead green skin is also one of my very favourite things in the art of Ancient Egypt.



These creeps tho...


Scarab's cousin



scarf: thrifted
dress: black milk
socks: tiger
lipstick: LA Splash (severo)

Video about how we dye our hair! Colour is inspired by the Sun Conure Parrot!
Check it out!

6 comments:

  1. I saw the video on YouTube! Very nice. :D
    Outfits on point, as always.<3

    Giveaway going on NOW at ❀ VEGETARIAN COURTESY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay yay <3 ^ w ^
      Thank you, Adi!!

      That's lovely! I need to check it out *.*

      Delete
  2. This color combo!! ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!