Sunday, 13 December 2015

Outfit: First Snow and Rainbows + Video Xmas calendar, day 13: The first snow!

It snowed back in November.
Now it's only rained.
I'm not the biggest fan of snow but I really like it when it looks this pretty :)

I like warm weather more ^-^

Rainbow makeup against the coldness.



I don't think I need to say mention this anymore but... 
This was my mom's >///.///<

and I love the characters so much!


Cool gals.

badges: pointy pins (etsy)
dress: black milk
leggings: black milk
_________________________________________________________________________________



This winters first snow! We were so happy that we managed to shoot this! It's sometimes (like last winter) that we don't get snow before Xmas and we're living in Finland.. It was really cold and not being big fan of cold, it was quite an experience! This video contains just random clips we managed to shoot before it got too dark. Song: Glass Princess by Adrian Von Ziegler
-Ilar

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi :D you are so lovely!

      Delete
  2. Super cute sweater! <3 I love all of the colors of the outfit in contrast to the white background. You make a typically dreary time of year seem more festive and bright! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *//.//* aww I'm out of words... so happy to hear that! thank you so much <3

      Delete
  3. Looks like so much fun! I love the snow on account that it rarely ever does where I live in the Dallas metroplex.

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 ^ w ^ <3
      glad this video gave you positive feelings!!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!