Friday, 4 December 2015

Outfit: Blue Forest Creatures

New video Xmas Calendar, day 4, is out on our Youtube channel!  Check it out!
In this one we're discovering secret magic inside this famous Finnish Xmas delight called;
Vihreät kuulat (Rough translation in Eng. Green *canon*balls) 
They're made of pear marmalade and we love them dearly. Big chunk of the Finns doesn't like these Green balls because they're so sweet and yes I admit they're REALLY sweet. x) 
We love them though!




________________________________________________________________________________


We are forest creatures.
Chillin' in our forest.






Angry Medusa girl.

 
hat: diy
dress: thrifted
leggings: kaksitvå
brooch: diy
shoes: moon boot

I'm more into warm tones and Ilar prefers the cooler ones.
So I changed the white balance when it was my turn to shoot.
I think the cooler tones suited my outfit.

 



 

Unhappy candy girl.




Hat: Christy's London
Vest: thrifted
Shoes: Irregular choice
pants: old
brooch: diy

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these holiday videos! They get me into the Christmas spirit. :)
    They say that blue is supposed to be a color that represents a cold/ cool feeling, but I feel a lot of warmth from these outfits. (>^.^<)

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so happy to hear that, dear Adi :D !!! Made our day <3
      ^///w///^ awww!!! thank you!

      Delete
  2. Mmm, pear marmalade sounds delish! The fact that they're green only makes them more appetizing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!