Friday, 18 December 2015

Bathbomb: Shooting for the star + Xmas calendar, day 18: Cosmic & Magical bath

New video; Cosmic magical bath! 
Lind wants to take a bath but she needs a bath bomb for that. What ever might she do?

Bathbomb featured is Lush' Shooting for the stars.


Here's the Xmas calendar video! 


This bathbomb was absolutely amazing! We haven't had a chance to get much of the bathbombs lately (because we live on Turku and only Lush in Finland is at Helsinki), so this was so nice! One of the best in my opinion!

Bomb created eerie and magical feeling. Little glitters made us feel like floating in space. It was amazing. Colour layers were purple mixed with turquoise and water itself mixed in a fascinating way! Bomb itself as you see in video behaved in a lovely way! I so love these long lasting bath bombs! I recommend strongly!


This is the remaining part of the bath bomb. Like a lonely planet floating through space in all of the darkness, emptiness and cold. Far away from anything living, all alone...

Uhh, it was so great experience and I am so glad we got it on tape!

-Lind&Ilar
_________________________________________________________________________________

On a side note, one of my favourite youtube composers Adrian von Ziegler made a ambient song about Pluto. It's lovely piece and lasts whole 10 minutes but absolutely beautiful music! For me this piece expresses space as I think it's like up there.
Check it out :) 


5 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Lush but I have never tried their bath bombs. This really makes me want to try one. I love that it has some glitter as well. What a treat!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend! Long hot bath and one of these bombs really does wonders!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yea, it really was! Goes top 3 for me! :D

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love how the colors transition! Also thanks for recommending space music, it's so soothing :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!