Monday, 23 November 2015

Outfit: Too-ticki

 This is the first Moomin character look that I came up with;
The beloved Too-ticki.
I got the idea when I found this perfect Too-ticki jumper.

There will be more Moomin inspired looks coming up
:)

 My version of Too-ticki's style is a lot more feminine.

 
I thought blue velvet would be perfect for Too-ticki 
since it's a bit thicker material and she loves winter.

I chose these mermaid scale leggings  
because she likes to fish :')








Because she's more into cold weather, snowflakes resemble her well.

Here's again some hair pictures 
^ - ^


Bleach London makes the best pastel hair dyes.
They seem amazingly durable.

shirt: thrifted
skirt: ebay
leggings: black milk
snow flakes: miniature sweet (etsy)

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, swooning over your velvety blue skirt! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!