Monday, 30 November 2015

Outfit: Penguin Bunny

It's ugly sweater weather, everyone!


 
 This is my mom's old sweater.
She didn't use it anymore so I was allowed to bring it back to life :D


 
 I used to wear this skirt back in high school.
I haven't really used it anymore because... it's sooo short :0
:') heh





 I'm always a little scared of using purple eye shadow.
I guess I'm afraid of it making me look like I got punched in the eye...

but I was happy how this eye makeup turned out ^ . ^
Ilar calls it Autumn evening.


 I bought these ear muffs years ago. I love them so much.
They were the last pair at the store
and I heard someone asking if they still had them after my purchase.

I felt like a winner ò w ó




Ear muffs: accessories (old)
collar (shirt) : Hello Sweetie 
tights: mary a jalava
shoes: moon boot



4 comments:

  1. I love this sweater! Mom always has the best hand-me-downs. ^.^

    CheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi <3
      I agree :D Moms' have such amazing old clothes in their wardrobe <3

      Delete
  2. Adorable sweater and your eye shadow is on point! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!