Sunday, 15 November 2015

Outfit: Monster Housewife

This week a guest teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up.
I was tempted to say a housewife 
(because it was a stupid question ;))

...and every housewife has their dark side.

  

 

This is our new kitty.
It's fat and fabulous!


This is my hair after beaching the roots.
To me it's the awkward state of my hair but people seem to admire it a lot.

 


 


This is my grandma's old ring.

This is a wolf ring. Look how angry it is.

Perfect housewife take their kids to McDonald's.
Kids need to grow big too you know.

dress: vivetta
apron: bojiboo (etsy)
lipstick: colourpop (koala)
bat confetti: miniature sweet (etsy)
cat backbag: thrifed


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. * w * Thank you, Adi <3 You are so kind!!

      Delete
  2. The print on your apron is so fantastic. I love it! Super cute bag, too! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you, dear Anna!! <3
      Always happy to read your comments!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!