Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Outfit: Little My


 
 This is my version of a grown up Little My 
from the lovely Moomins.

 
 Little My's colour is red.
When My is a big girl she might like using pvc skirts.


 I wanted to do add a some colour to My's look 
so I thought green would be quite quirky.


 I'm sooo in love with the awkward peach hair colour.
It's such a cute pastel and bright neon at the same time 
*__*

 


 I don't have a shirt with buttons in the back so tights it is.



 




 

shirt: Minna Parikka
skirt: Black Milk
shoes: Minna Parikka
bow: thrifted

7 comments:

  1. perfet as always! Love that skirt, love the top and that make up :3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pairing! I thought you were wearing a dress at first. That's how seamless the outfit was, at first glance. You look amazing! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w< awww thank you soso much, dear Anna <3<3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!