Saturday, 7 November 2015

Outfit: Adventures of John Smith


I'm not wearing a skirt... or a dress.
0 . o


This hat is from my father's childhood.

These amazing tights are by a French brand:
Les Queues de Sardines.

I love the quirky attitude and designs!






So this is what our hair faded into.
We didn't use any blue to dye it.
I think it's so much fun when your hair morphs between washes
^ v ^

But yeah this is what you get when you use blue hair dye ;)

 

Another girlie made by me.

Just take a good look at John Smith's butt.
Majestic!


tee: thrifted
tights: les queues de sardines



I had the pleasure and privilege of seeing a forest performance 
by my best (and only) friend, the mighty Ilar.




This is Ilar's pastelized/faded rainbow hair.


Ilar's outfit was inspired by tampons.

Have a lovely weekend..!

6 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how amazing and rainbow-y y'all are! Your girl pins are the cutest things ever (and that makeup! whoaaa)


    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ^ v ^ !!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Annika <3

      Delete
  2. Those tights really are amazing. They steal the show for me! :DDD Awesome accessories, too! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Happy to hear that they stand out and you like them :D <3
      Always appreciate your lovely comments, Anna! Thank you ^___^ <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yay yay! I'm so happy about that :D <3<3 thank you!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!