Friday, 30 October 2015

Outfit: Serious Space Lumps

I love this baby pink furry jacket but it's so... big (?) that don't really use it.
Thanks to Lumpy Space Princess I found a way to use the jacket cutely -as my space lump!




We haven't really watched Adventure Time lately 
but we are still big fans of this lady lump <3

Space bug.




I don't wear makeup everyday but I do love to go wild with it from time to time
* 3 *




Space candy.



Dress: Black Milk
Jacket: thrifted
Stars: miniature sweets (etsy)
Glitter: glitter injections

8 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with your rainbow waterfall eyes

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you, Annika!! so happy to hear that ^___^ <3

      Delete
  2. what a lovely post my dear
    the pictures are amazing, so inspiring,
    love your style, it’s always so on point

    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, I'm so flattered <3 > w <
      thank you so much, Amely Rose <3<3

      Delete
  3. OMG OMG I can't keep up with your hair colors anymore! It's so vibrant and colorful~ LOVE IT!
    Btw, your outfit is so gorgeous. I'm loving the furry coat and the little neck warmer you got there. But sadly, the weather in my country will never be cold enough for furry winter outfits.

    Love,
    Clarie
    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee : > Thank you so much, Clarie <3<3<3 you are so kind!!! <3
      I dream of living in a warmer country but I think I wouldn't survive, heh : )

      Delete
  4. Serious outfit goals!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!