Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Outfit: Pink in the forest

We took a bus and hopped off at a random stop to discover a new forest.
It was a nice walk :)






 We went back to rainbow hair :)
It just feels so natural to us.


 This red + green one is my favourite from Ilar's hair.



 
 Ilar also got a star fish pattern.


 
Patch: Maiden Voyage
Shoes: Irregular Choice









 Ilar said that my head looks like a tomato in this one :')

 My rainbow hair is this time more of a paper towel that you wipe your watercolour brushes on.
Messy and full of colours! :)



 I wore Colourpop's Mr. Blonde on my lips.
I think I like Colourpop's liquid to matte lipsticks the most <3


Lips: Colourpop (mr. blonde)
Leggings: Black Milk
Backpack: Junkk yard

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I like that zoology patch. :DDD Fantastic dress! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna!! :D
      zoology stuff is always great ;) <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Love how both your hair looks so magical!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!