Thursday, 15 October 2015

Outfit: Miss Millennium

 I should have been Miss Millennium!!
ó_____ó

 I'm obsessed with Disney's Ursula's crown. I love the part where she crowns herself!
I tried to mimic it with these spikes.

My mom bought this dress for the millennium party. 
I can't remember if she used it back then but now it's mine mine mine.
It was a maxi that I beautifully cut shorter.


 I love that people decided that the new millennium 
needed to be welcomed with loads of glitter.

 This is an angry girl brooch that I made.
She wanted to be miss millennium too >:(


 Me and Ilar are afraid of using white+blue combo because it's the colours of oh-so-holy Finnish flag.
We aren't patriotic (it's dangerous!)
but because this dress is made of velvet I guess I can live with that mistake :')



 Is this the modern Venus?
She's a sassy one!



 And oh yes, I'm just stretching my ear.
Nevermind the stick!

collar: thrifted
brooch: DIY
leggings: black milk
shoes: jeffrey campbell

4 comments:

  1. Yes I did love Ursula's crown as well and I think you made a great copy! I do love this velvet dress and great idea about shortening it, looks great and the collar is outstanding!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Rebecca <3 :D

      Delete
  2. That collar is so dreamy and your brooch is so cute! Ahh, love The Birth of Venus by Posada almost as much as Botticelli's!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, dear Dulce <3 Birth of Venus is one of the best things ever <3<3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!