Monday, 19 October 2015

Outfit: Innocent Reflection

We really like this forest.
But sometimes you can hear the spooky children scream...

I am innocent.
We got so excited about manual shooting because of our photography course.
We've been only shooting manually and sometimes the results are... like this :)








This print is so cute <3
We love sea monsters >w<






dress: Vivetta
shoes: Irregular Choice
Tights: TejaJamilla


This is Ilar's grandpa's (rip) old jacket.


We both love this ghastly lil pokemon.




Prince Derek's hairstyle is the only way to go.

tee: the kawaii machine
shoes: irregular choice
hat: christy's london

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I re-sent it again.
    Hopefully it worked this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah on those tights! those are super awesome :D I LOVE that shirt so much.. Chandelure is my favorite pokemon! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you, Crissy :D
      Yay, that's fun! I'm always so excited when new generations' pokemon look cute >w<

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tights and shoes. <3 I'm tickled by the placement of the hearts on your dress. Haha. I like your dude's pocket square, too! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Anna :D <3 Hehe, me too ^ w ^

      Delete
  4. Swooning over this, LOVE!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w< aw <3 <3 thank you, Dulce <3 <3 Happy to hear that!!

      Delete
  5. Your outfits are too cute! :D I bought a DSLR earlier in the year (and as silly as this sounds) I couldn't work out how to use it on auto, so I've been shooting manual from the beginning (the beginning of me not using a point and shoot that is!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jennifer <3 :D
      Wow!!! That sounds so amazing * o * Love your pictures! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!