Sunday, 25 October 2015

Outfit: Hello Strawberry Kitty

 This is my first time wearing this Kitty dress and it's so comfy <3


 I think Hello Kitty is really cute and she's even cuter with a strawberry bow!

 I couldn't decide which mascara to use 
so I used 2 different colours 
(* 3 *)


 

 I did this lil' girl myself :D It's made from fimo clay. 
I'm hoping to be brave enough to sell these girlies one day 
( >__< )

 These Hello Kitty -hairclips are super old and they were a gift.









Collar: thrifted 
Brooch: DIY
 Dress: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted


Sister brooch.

 


I painted this druidic witch with fabric paints :)

 


Happy star fish dance


Shirt print: DIY
Flower girl brooch: DIY
shoes: Irregular choice


Ever wondered what does it look like behind our scenes?
 Well something like this.

Lind Bonaparte wearing Ilar's clothing while shooting.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty is sooo cute. :3
    Your painting came out superb!<3

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you Adi :D <3 <3 Happy to hear that >w<

      Delete
  2. nice hair! I love how you both match! :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dress. Love the print! Also, you have the most amazing collection of collars, ever. I love the collar on that dress! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Anna <3 I do love collars too :> trying my best to collect more of them!

      Delete
  4. Style is beyond words, seriously,both of you are such an inspiration!! ♡♡
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Dulce <3 * . *
      We are super flattered to hear that <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!