Friday, 18 September 2015

Outfit: Seal and some Guts



It's getting cold. 
Even baby seal likes it in here.

I loved this expression so much that I had to pick this picture to share with you :')



Baby seal tends to shout in my ears... 
Seal calls it singing but we all know how they really ''sing''



There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea...
*Seal sings softly*

..But did you know
That when it snows
I become large and..



And oh! We found the ball gun balls' nest.
Someone has literally stood there and shot the ground for good while!

Tights: Mary a Jalava
Backpack: thrifted
Skirt: ebay
Top: Black Milk

10 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh I love that top!! :D
    And your baby seal backpack is too cute! I used to have a Dalmatian one.

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheese with Papas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you, Adi :D
      Awww Dalmatian backpack sounds too amazing to exist * 0 * <3

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so cool here, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt ,you forgot to reply on LB. xD love the cute backpack.. so adorable!~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!! :'D I'm sorry <3
      and thank you :) I love it too ^__^

      Delete
  4. The print on that top is insane! Only you could pull that off. Haha. Love your hair, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w< Aww I'm so flattered! Thank you, Anna <3<3

      Delete
  5. Your makeup is always so flawless. Love all the color :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that, Dulce <3 :D thank you again <3<3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!