Friday, 4 September 2015

Outfit: School picture devil

 This outfit ended up being a Fall appropriate one.
I just wanted to introduce you my mom's childhood's dress.  
I wore this dress as a kid too but because I can't get over how delicious the colours are
I just have to keep it ;)

It's super short but it is just fine to wear at home.
If I cut open the stitching in the hem I can make it a lil longer.



 This used to be my most used accessory. 
It's made from a real leaf so it's a unique piece.


 Belt <3





Tights: mary a jalava
necklace: keltti korut

11 comments:

  1. I love the dress! It reminds me of neapolitan ice cream. :9<333
    This outfit is so perfect to just stay home and relax; especially because I know how comfortable it is to walk around in tights. Hahaha

    In regards to what you said on my blog post: I completely forgot that people used to do that on photoshop! It's a strong reminder of how people have unfortunately struggled with their figure. :(

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheese with Papas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you can imitate the outfit resemblance and also indoor in that trivial matter~! c:

      Delete
    2. Yeah hehe :D that's true <3 yummy! Thank you <3

      and yeah, it's very sad that our world makes people feel that bad about themselves... :'( not nice

      Delete
  2. That outfit is so perfect with those pigtails!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annika :D I think so too!

      Delete
  3. ruskea sukkahousut? hämmästyttävän sovitettu mekko! 'xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!