Thursday, 10 September 2015

Outfit: Quasimodo the Streetwise

 
I've only got Disney Princess shirts and never really seen anything but princess shirts.
So when we met Quasimodo... I asked Ilar if we could keep him. Ilar said yes.

Quasimodo is such a great character and his voice actor in Finnish is one of our favourites all time.
He voice acts James from Pokémon and Moses from Prince of Egypt. So talented!




"Hell fire"


Oh my glob! I've freshly painted my nails 8D

Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: Black Milk
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Adidas
Bows: ebay


So we've been checking out the woods in our area.
Judging from the tags, this one must be popular with the teens.
We hate tags (such loser graffiti) but because they were so faded and colourful we thought it'd be okay to use them as backgrounds.
Colours= thumbs up


I call it shark bite cut.


shirt: libra style (etsy)
blue plug: ebay
red plug: ear emporium (etsy)
shoes: irregular choice

**

Fun story time!
When we were just about to leave, we saw a guy walking near us and...
he started to pee.
I don't know what's up with people and peeing in the woods. They seem to love it.
Even back in Helsinki children in the kindergarten told me stories about their parents letting them pee in the park's bushes...
Is it like that everywhere around the world?!?

Anyways, we decided not to go shoot in that place again :')
Too gross.

14 comments:

  1. You guys looks great! I mean who can resist a Quasimodo shirt! Love it! Yes I think the whole public peeing thing is the same everywhere around the world. Can't get away from all the weirdos! LOL!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :D yay! Thank you, Rebecca <3
      Hahaha, oh no @__@;

      Delete
  2. Best leggings ever! Rad skirt! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair and your make up, you are so cute !!! And thank you for your kind comments <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w< aw Luna! Thank you so much <3 I love your style <3

      Delete
  4. Best shirt ever!! I love finding out voice actors for cartoons and then re-watching it haha.

    I am loving the haircolor :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crissy <3 :D
      YES!!! that's so much fun :D

      Delete
  5. ughhh, your make up and hair are ON POINT babe!!!! Love the cybergoth vibes here :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so bright! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunchback of Notre Dame! Loving these nostalgic posts :)
    I live in the suburbs and we have "Neighborhood Watch" so that would definitely not be tolerated; yet I suppose that urinating out in the woods would mostly go overlooked.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm happy that you loved them >w< Thank you <3<3<3

      Wow, the neighborhood watch sounds pretty amazing! :)
      Yeah :( I guess they always win that round ;(

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!