Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Outfit: Hello, Team Ash

Hello!



As you might know I'm one of those kids who just loves nostalgia.
Pokémon was the first anime (if you don't count the Moomins animation) I ever watched.
It was really different and funny.
It must have effected my haircolour taste too :')

 


Pokémon games (cards, gameboy color, N64) were my first touch in learning English.
The games were all in English because in Finland they don't dub/translate everything.

Once they asked in a test what was seahorse in English and I remembered it thank to Horsea :)

Ilar loves Paras and Parasect because of their looks.
In Finnish paras means the best so Me and Ilar tend to call the best things parasect.
;)



 I wish Hello Sweetie Store came up with team Gary and team Brock pieces too
<3
Would definitely buy them.


I think this set is parasect.

Set: Hello Sweetie Store
+ etsy store

10 comments:

  1. That two-piece is beyond fantastic. The collar on the top is super adorable! Rad tree, by the way! :DDD

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Anna <3 ^w^ the collar caught my eye too.
      Haha, thanks!! My mom bought it to us :'D

      Delete
  2. AAAH! THAT BLUE HAIR! THAT AWESOME BLOUSE! AMAZING :) XOXO

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually quite cute, and I do love how colorful and fun your hair is. Blue is my favorite hair color to have and it matches your fun these here as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kyris <3 :D happy to hear that you like blue hair too!

      Delete
  4. I love the blue color everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Pokémon! Swoon!!

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ 3 ^ <3 Pokémon really is amazing!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!