Thursday, 3 September 2015

Outfit: Evil Rainbow Bugs

 We wanted to take some quick outfit pictures so we took them at home...
We really need to figure out how to get great lighting when it's winter time >^<



 These shorts used to be my Thursday pants (according to my sister) 'cos I wore them every Thursday.
 But they are so soft and lovely!
They are by an amazing Finnish fashion designer Mirkka Metsola.

 My brother made the pink painting when he had this phase of trying oil painting.
He's a pilot in training not an artist :)
He wanted to paint a pink sunset on the sea and sky.  So cute!


Yes, I have lipstick on my teeth... >:) 

Top: Black Milk
Short: Mirkka Metsola
Hat: Fredrikson

11 comments:

  1. You look like a psychadelic alien-scarab

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got so excited about that idea :D thank you, Annika!!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love your top!<3
    I've been planning on purchasing a light stand specifically used for photos and videos; just one could go a long way. :)

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheese with Papas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi :D
      Yeah!! that's so true :)

      Delete
  3. All of your outfits are so good! You're the only one who can pull off these crazy colors.
    Keep being you, Linda

    Love,
    Clarie
    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such wonderfully said <3 made me so happy!! ^__^
      You are so kind, thank you so much, Clarie <3

      Delete
  4. Your. Hair. Is. Awesome. :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are absolutely perfect on you. Fantastic hair! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!