Sunday, 27 September 2015

Outfit: Duckling stories

There's so many stories about ugly people who become beautiful 
and beautiful princesses who lived happily ever after.

But I'm more into idea of ugly princesses who are beautiful.



We love the zelfs!
But they don't sell them here anymore ;____;

Armored dragon scales! 

Tales from Moominvalley -book is titled The Invisible Child in Finnish.
It's a great book and has many melancholic stories and characters in it.


I really love yellow lipstick. It makes me imagine myself as a duck :V
I have yet to find a matte yellow lipstick... Have you ever seen one?




You might be aware of Finnish sauna culture.
So it's weird if you haven't seen your parents naked (as a kid).
But for some reason our class is really negative about naked bodies in Finnish films.
It makes me love these leggings even more (ò w ó)

I love Pasolini's movies because they are so body positive.
 They point out that it can be fun to be a sexual creature and you don't have to be ashamed of it.

I'm not talking about Salò btw! :'D 
It's a masterpiece and such an important movie but not easy to watch.






Dress: thrifted
Skirt: Black Milk
Leggings: Black Milk
Moomin brooches: Moomin shop
Backpack: thrifted

6 comments:

  1. Love the look as always. I have that same skirt except I got the cheaper version on Amazon (bad idea). That tablecloth is banging. :)

    http://paintitrogue.blogspot.com/2015/09/blog-updates-giveaway-rumor.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah <3
      aw I'm sorry to hear that your plan didn't work perfectly :(

      Delete
  2. You're so adorable! I can't tell you how much I love this outfit but I think the leggings really stood out so much for me. :)

    Love,
    Clarie
    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kindly said *w* thank you so much, Clarie <3 <3

      Delete
  3. So in love with the bodice of that dress. The collar is fantastic! Oh and those leggings are absolutely amazing! Adorable bag, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anna <3 :D always happy to read your lovely comments <3<3 thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!