Thursday, 13 August 2015

Outfit: Kids from the Dark woods

For a change we wanted to wear black and white.

We found this cool Alfie Atkins -sticker featuring Malcolm 
stuck in this abandoned electrical room (?).

I just realized how genius it was to make Malcolm look identical with Alfie.
I can't remember if he acted just like Alfie 
but I approve the message of opposites don't attract opposites. 
Finding a friend like Ilar who sees the world the same way as I do has made me happier than ever before :)




I bought these buttons when I was visiting Fumetto comics festival in Lucerne (Switzerland).
 It's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been! Highly recommend visiting.


 
I bought this dress online and it is by an amazing Finnish fashion designer Daniel Palillo.
His designs are mostly unisex and always super fun and creative.

I cut this dress  a little shorter (sorry!) because that's the way I love my dresses :')
I love the spikes! They remind me of dinosaurs.







Dress: Daniel Palillo
Skirt: ebay
Shoes: Underground
Collar: thrifted
Ring: Kooky Gems


Let me present you my mighty creation: 
rainbow pineapple.


It was so funny when a friend of Ilar's stared at those buttons and started hating the puppet one. 
You can say that we have a little twisted sense of humour sometimes...
We like it when people react strongly to something.


 





LSP button: Pointy Pins (etsy)
Ear plugs: Ear Emporium (etsy)
Tank: thrifted
shoes: converse
Shoe laces: ninja

6 comments:

  1. Both amazing OOTD! ^^ and its finished aunt Lind! check LB inbox! love you and Llar both
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible style- the hair is absolutely gorgeous and vibrant. I'm also loving the dress
    xx
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the kind words! :D <3

      Delete
  3. That dress is all kinds of amazing. <3 I've never seen anything like it! The collar is magnificent! Love your dude's look, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna!!! <3 Daniel Palillo's designs are superb!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!