Sunday, 23 August 2015

Outfit: 90s toys + Cat

Hipsta lobsta brings you another outfit video! Check it out!
This was quite hard editing but I made it! It turned out just fine. :)
Hope you like it.


Below clothes featured in the video.
_________________________________________________________________________________



We were shooting a video and this baby wanted to join us.
So we took some pictures with him to please him.

We didn't get too many closeups but I'm wearing a Digimon shirt.
I liked the first season. It was kinda scary.



I can't believe how fitting this gift was to me.
It was from a kid from my work.
I guess children just really get me :')

There isn't really anything that stands out in my face but the shape of it.
(This is a weird angle but) I can't really tell what's the shape of my face called :S





Aw, Baby Ramses. He likes to eat and sleep.

Glasses: Andy Wolf
Shirt: thrifted
Backpack: thrifted
Lipstick: LA Splash cosmetics

-Lind & Ilarr

4 comments:

  1. Lol I loved the video! :)
    That necklace and piggy bracelet are sooo cute.<333
    Ramses is such a cutie pie. :3

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheese with Papas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yay :D that's great <3 Thank you, Adi!!

      yeah he really is <3

      Delete
  2. ahhh yes my one true love, cats.
    xx
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!